Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Living Room on a Budget??

I have saved the room that we use least for last when it came to decorating our home. It also happens to be the one we see the most!! We are either in the kitchen or downstairs in the family room a majority of the time. However, our living room is your first impression when you walk into our home and I want it to be beautiful!! I would love to get new couches, but not in the budget for right now...

The sconces above our TV really confuse me as to what we should do with that wall. I am open to any ideas!! We aren't "formal" people, so no need for a formal living room - just a room that looks cozy and welcoming!!

I would like some more places to put more decor and pictures and think this could work. Maybe put this shelf on one side of the sconces? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment