Thursday, October 15, 2009

1st Anniversary!

This weekend marks our 1 year anniversary - October 18. I can't believe we have already been married for 1 year! I am just getting used to calling Stuart my husband! What have I learned in 1 year of marriage?? Well, lots of things!! Most importantly though, I learned that I am very blessed to have such a great husband in my life!

To celebrate, we are heading to Minneapolis for the weekend. Agenda so far: Shopping - Mall of America, nice dinner to celebrate, eating our year-old cake (tradition says to save your top tier of cake for your 1 year anniversary) and Vikings game on Sunday. Stuart actually booked some nicer hotels for the weekend, so should be lots of fun!! I asked him to do one romantic thing for me this weekend, so we'll see what happens. :)

I recently got out our wedding album and am missing that day so much!! I had so much fun planning our wedding! Here are some of our pictures that were my favorites:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures...Congrats on your year anniversary.

    Coming here from Joanna @This Southern Girls Nest. Welcome to blog land and hope to get to know you better. Have a great weekend!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete