Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Man Room? Off limits for me?

We have been busy working on the so-called "Man Room" of the house... While Stuart claims I can't do any of the decorating in here - I am still adding my ideas to make sure it all comes together!!! It's expensive for everything that Stuart is dreaming of putting in there (I am sure the bar will be the next purchase)! We have made some progress, but still many items to add!
Here are a few updates to the room:

*Pub Table - received free from my Dad who was given this for free! When we first got it, it was a light oak color. We wanted it to match the pool table - so Stuart was busy sanding and staining to make it look like this. Great job Hubby!!

New sectional and rug! This will be great for lounging while the guys play pool and can watch TV. I still think this needs my decorative touch - some pillows to add some color!!


The room today & new TV mounted on the wall. We still need to find some nice bar stools, but these will do for now (old ones from my apartment).


1 comment:

  1. Stuart did a great job on that table! Looks brand new!

    ReplyDelete