Friday, March 13, 2009

Trying to be crafty...

So today I thought I would try something different. After working this morning, I decided I wanted to get the spray paint out again and see what I could make!! I rummaged through our storage room, and found this frame from Ikea that wasn't being used. I then asked myself, what can I frame?! The idea suddenly came to me! I will use my wedding gift bags that I cherish so much! They are so pretty, so I thought it would be a good way to display them! Here is the frame as I started out...


And now the gift bags...


Spray paint fun! I am also working on another project, but don't have all the supplies. Stay tuned for the other item!


I then wrapped the bags around the existing photo cards I had in the frame!



And the finished product...

Here is a picture of my new home office! Since I spend 40 hours/week in here, I had to have yellow!!

2 comments:

  1. The picture frame with bags turned out cute!
    The topiary is so awesome, did you make it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jumped from blog to blog to blog and found yours. I don't know if this site might be useful but I thought I'd pass it along.

    http://www.letter-photo.com/

    We bought our first house in July and I have no decorating skills whatsoever.

    Yours looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete