Saturday, March 21, 2009

Curtains are my new addiction.

Did I mention that red is my other favorite color?

I have never hung up curtains before. I loved my wood blinds so much in our old house, that I didn't want to cover them up. Well, I am a changed woman! It's amazing what a difference curtains can do for a room. This past weekend, Stuart and I hung up curtains in both our living room and bedroom. I actually purchased the curtains, not knowing which color would go in which room, but I am pretty happy with how they turned out. I may end up ordering some longer ones for our bedroom, because they didn't have them in the store. I will then have to move the current curtains to the guest room. I moved our bench in front of the window to disguise the length a bit! I actually have alot more work to do on both rooms, but here are some before and after pictures. Some of them are hard to see, but I think you can see the difference.

Before...
After...


Before...



After...

1 comment:

  1. I think the curtains in your bedroom are a good length! unless you would get the shorter ones and put the rod below the half circle thing...either way, i think it looks nice!!

    ReplyDelete