Monday, May 18, 2009

Our newest addition!!


Well, we have now had our new puppy for almost three weeks! This is the reason I have no time to blog - she takes up a majority of my free time. I actually am finding it hard to get anything done around here!!

Bailey was actually brought into our local Vet. office - she was sick and the owners didn't want her anymore. After the vet. was able to work some magic and bring her back to health, she needed a home!! I immediately said we would take her - how could you pass up a face like that? Here are some pictures so far... I do have more, but will need to blog later!!


2 comments:

  1. How cute! Where did you get that adorable pink pet bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing cuter than a beagle puppy and no more loveable or loyal pet--unless it's one with a cute name--love Bailey!

    ReplyDelete